Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Update :)

Today is Gordy's birthday... I made him breakfast in bed, which ringing my own bell even included fresh-squeezed orange juice of the delicious oranges straight from Gordy's sister's tree down in Corpus Christi. I've been running around doing an ass-load of laundry, dishes, picking up trash, taking care of the farm chores...still in my pajamas!

In a little bit, Michelle will be dropping by for a visit. Michelle went to school with Chelsea and is just like a daughter to me. She has already done a tour of duty in Iraq, came back mostly with wounds on the inside.

Whoops! infact she is here now... they are hollering at me from downstairs...gotta go, more later!!!!

1 comment:

Mitch! said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CAPTAIN GORDY!

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...