Thursday, December 14, 2006

Are you a rubber-necker?

I'm just sitting here wondering why many visitors to this blog don't ever say "Howdy!" - are your eyes drawn here periodically as if viewing some horrible car wreck and there simply aren't words to be uttered?... are you shy?... are you too disgusted for words?... you think i'm too weird and might follow you home?... you find it so juvenile/boring/non-essential/so lacking in intelligent thought whatsoever that it doesn't merit a response?...so amused you fall over laughing, hit your head on your chair, and simply forget to comment?...

Talk to me chilidawg! Lemme know you came by... I don't bite, well not very often and certainly not with bad intent. I would really like to know who you are :)

-------Update--------

All right fine, you don't have to say Hello.

10 comments:

Cheryl said...

How do you know when someone has checked it out w/out commenting?

Anonymous said...

Hello child. I have redone my blog sight... I dont think I like google Beta. Http://figbutt.blogspot.com will get you there

Anonymous said...

By the way "HOWDY"

Anonymous said...

How do I attach a picture to my comment to you???

Michael-Ann said...

Blogger does seem to be having some troubles the last couple days.

Cheryl, I emailed you some info about webstats...check ya emails and let me know if you got it as the last few times I have emailed you i gotta no-a responsa-outta you :)

Dad, If you are talking about the little pic you see along with comments, that comes from your blogger profile pic. I'm not sure where to find that in the beta version as I have not switched over yet.
You will want to find a small pic of you on your computer and then upload it to your profile.

Cheryl said...

Hey, what a minute, do you know something I don't? Am I like an Italian adopted kid or something? Just wondering, inna casa I'ma nota getting the message. Pleasa passa tha sauca, my little cannoli.

Michael-Ann said...

okay you gotta it!

Jen Leahy said...

I read your blog fairly regularly since you are such a fabulous and insightful person!

Mitch! said...

I hardly ever come here, whatsa matta you?

Michael-Ann said...

Well compliments will get you everywhere Jennifer...BUTT...I was hoping to get to know about YOU... Although, the mere use of the word "fabulous" has me thinking that I already do know who you are :)

Mitch! You had to login with your google account didn't you?! HOWDY!

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...