Thursday, December 21, 2006

it is by the grace of...

... ___ (insert the deity of your choice) that I find myself compelled to communicate in color, for those artists who are cast off into the "world of word" are held to the highest of all expectations. Nuances of word make it necessary to be so precise that, frankly, it scaires me. One tiny slip of tongue or spelling and you are instantly nailed to a cross.

I post this just so's you know the amount of respect that I have for your art.

of course all this drunken drivel is based on the fact that truly i believe you don't have the luxury, nor liberty of choosing your form of expression... I think it is handed out to you in some weird divine crap-shoot of gifts... "gift" i say, because the ability to express oneself in ways that don't really hurt others is nothing less than a gift for sure.

cheerz and goodnight!

5 comments:

Michael-Ann said...

SEE! Not at all sure if these words came out as I intended... I'm not saying that the wordsmythers I know hurt people... I'm saying that it is so easy for others to misinterpret incorrectly, hence the wordsmythers walk a very precarious line.

Biddie said...

I understood and loved your original posting - at least I think I did.

BUT, I challenge you on the above comment!!

What the hell is a "wordsmythers"?

AND --- to misinterpret, you correctly misinterpret. By incorrectly misinterpreting, you just might accidentally end up correctly interpreting! (( grin ))

Cheryl said...

I like the poetry of "wordsmythers".

Jamie Lee Awesome said...

Holiday photoshopping

there's a ton when you scroll down

Mitch! said...

Cheers everybody! And Merry Christmas!

-Mitch

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...