Thursday, December 14, 2006

Oh my...

Carolyn Cohen sent me an email about this yesterday, and this morning I received a Google Alert about it - so I simply can't ignore it. This fellow chooses to paint with his buttox and dangly-bits, but alas, he has been exposed and now suspended from his day job as an art teacher in a public school for it... c'mon folks! Since time began people have done MUCH stranger things with their nether regions and no doubt gotten away with it.

Lord knows, just with my own eyes i've seen more than I should have of men ATTEMPTING to do much stranger things than paint with 'em. Ah, but THOSE stories belong in another blog.

The story on Click2 Houston News

As a final note, in a show of solidarity... one of my own first butterflies is compelled to wing its sunshiny self to the surface again!



Cheers to rears!

7 comments:

Cheryl said...

It's a thing of beauty!! No if, ands or butts about it.

Michael-Ann said...

Indeed! :) Ya know, I got much better at producing way prettier prints after I got the hang of it.

Anonymous said...

I've heard of other things having ridges but (and that's spelled BUT) I don't remember your butt (and that's spelled BUTT) having any such ridges ......

Michael-Ann said...

Thick paint Mom :)

Cheryl said...

Heck, I wish it were only ridges that I had on my posterior...I have pleats!!
Later gators..I'm off to the horse farm.

Anonymous said...

Yeh Yeh, sure ....

Michael-Ann said...

Okay, i admit it, it does rather look like a cinched-up gunnysack.

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...