Sunday, December 10, 2006

Best solution for your penis...

Is it just me or are the penis spammers getting more creative lately with their subject lines? Last week I found myself cracking up at work with the latest batch of emails seemingly concerned with my penis length. I wish I could remember what they were so I could share, but just within the last 4 hours here are a few along the lines of what I am talking about:

"Take your award - Mr. Smallest Johnson 2006"

"Hei Comorade with small thing!"

"Where did you get so small one-eyed monster?"

"Why do you have so small sausage?"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The choice of word patterns make me wonder if English is not their native language .... Definitely they have an obsessive preoccupation with their own, probably under-sized, anatomy - these folks really need to get a life!!

I vote for email servers to start charging for out-going emails that number more than 2 or 3 in a batch (exception: registered users like companies doing legitimate business).

Michael-Ann said...

i Know! When I read them it is totally with a "Borat" voice.

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...