Saturday, January 13, 2007

I like to call this one "Jellyfish"


This is the collaboritive painting I mentioned last night... Michelle Macy and I played with paint together :)

Michelle is KNOWN for painting with her fingers... I must say that I was a wee-bit apprehensive to go rubbing my fingers through lead-, cadmium- or cobalt-based paints, ah but what the heck, after I got over the eebie-jeebies it was fun...and the paint didn't taste half-bad after all!

I forgot to mention, this baby is big! 4 foot tall and 3 feet wide. I like it a bunch and am trying to workout some "joint-visitation" arrangements with Michelle, but fer now...possession is nine-tenths of the law! Isn't that how it goes?

6 comments:

Biddie said...

I really, REALLY like Jellyfish!!!
It goes with another painting that I have saved for a future bathroom "environment".
If you two ever decide to sell it, please let me have first dibs on it!!!!!

Michael-Ann said...

Cool!!!! You got it!

Mitch! said...

YO! Is there still blue paint floating around that room?

Michael-Ann said...

There are blue stains ALL OVER this room!!!!

Cheryl said...

This is truly a beautiful painting...the colors and flow are gorgeous.

Shelli said...

So, hey Girlfriend! When're we gonna do another collaboration??!!
I just love finger-painting!
(sorry bout the stains tho)
Elsa, Masoud, Houdini & Savana
say "hi!"

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...