Friday, January 12, 2007

Cat's got my Tongue - sorta.

I find myself in the midst of a wee-bit of blog-performance anxiety... I have always KNOWN I am NOT a writer by any stretch of the imagination, I know no one comes here to read my words for the sake of basking in literary greatness...BUT Damnit! Suddenly after stumbling into quite a few well-written, insightful, informative, funny blogs, I can't begin to think of what I have to say here.

So, go check out THIS blog today instead of mine: Redonka

I suppose there IS this one little thing I could mention: Once again I have attempted to invite Kurk Vonnegut to another art exhibition... This time via his MySpace Account. I like the tiny feeling of excitement I get at the thought that Mr. Vonnegut would surprise me and actually show up. I truly doubt he is actually the propietor of this MySpace account - but HEY! it is part of my sick little fantasy to think that I have direct access to him none-the-less. I still have the hots for him even though he is 80-something, I just love the way his mind works, AND he is an artist!

Yep, sorry G, I would still "do" him - and wouldn't even make him put out his cigarette.

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

I can only pray that Vonnegut wouldn't call you Shirley....

Michael-Ann said...

I know! right?!!!! :) yeah BABY!

Biddie said...

Whoa! Is a this "penalty flag" item??

Michael-Ann said...

Probably...and that just might explain why he's never RSVP'd

*sigh*

Cheryl said...

It might be because the guy is 84 YEARS OLD!! I just caught on to that little tidbit, didn't realize he was quite so long in the tooth. While I'm all for the intellect being 10x more an aphrodisiac than the mortal shell...at this point I would hope he puts down the cigarette, in the post-coital malaise he might mistake you for an ashtray.

Cheryl said...

And that would be seriously anticlimatic.

Biddie said...

aark!!

Michael-Ann said...

oh gawd THAT was funny! I think I could take the heat though :)

Michael-Ann said...

just kidding Mom!

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...