Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Gads it is COLD outside!

Okay, that is it! Tonight is a good, no make that GREAT night for a steaming hot bowl of New England clam chowder! During my lunch break not only will I be headed home to let the dawgs out to take care of their noon-time bodily functions, I will be headed to the grocery store for some chowder fixins. Anyone reading this, you are cordially invited to dinner at our house @ 7-8...AND IF you RSVP in the next 20 minutes, I will be sure to have enough wine available for you too.

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

It's actually pretty cold up here as well, 25 outside now, and it's supposed to get around 0 tonight with a wind chill of 10 below. Shiver me timbers! Stay warm!

Mitch! said...

You deliver? I don't want Carolyn to get sicker. Save some wine!

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...