Tuesday, November 28, 2006

yes...

i did eventually take A bath.

I'm afraid my Hootie has been swallowed alive by a giant coffee conglomerate and I will never see or hear from her again.
Chels is being sabotaged by "friends" looking for an excuse to get out of their responsibilities.
Gordy wore sandals (and that is all) this morning while preparing the bird-feast.
I am not able to paint during the week because I can't stand painting in the dark.
I am in javascript hell with my company's new website.

i think that covers everything at the moment :)

2 comments:

Michael-Ann said...

YAY! She is alive! WOO-HOOoooTIE!

Mitch! said...

What kind of sandals? Java like that big fat blob from Star Wars? He got the Queen didn't he?

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...