Wednesday, June 17, 2009

So You Think You Can Dance

I'm not ashamed to admit it, I love watching this show. Tonight is the second night that the contestants dance for public votes and then tomorrow we learn which couple has to leave because they received the least amount of votes. If you don't know about this show already, the contestants are challenged with dances generally outside their comfort zones by some top-notch dance choreographers.

This show is produced by the same fellow who produces American Idol, infact, Nigel Lythgoe is one of the judges on "So You Think You Can Dance." The dance show seems to cater less to a teenage drama-seeking demographic.

Anyway, I'll be parked in front of the tube tonight.

2 comments:

Biddie said...

I've surfed past this show when I was looking for something else. I was going to ask you what station that it's on but the link to the producer/judge on Wiki told me. I'll ck it out tonight - come on feet, hold still!!

Michael-Ann said...

Ha ha!!! Watching those young folks dancing sure makes me wish I could dance even 1/2 as good.

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...