Thursday, June 18, 2009

Quacking The Case


Gordy stopped by the flower shop yesterday to check in on everyone and noticed little rubber ducks scattered all over inside the place. Come to find out, they were part of an unsolved "mystery." There was even a write-up in the local paper back in May.

Gordy couldn't resist finding out more and managed to stop by the newspaper's office and sweet-talked a gal working there into giving him a copy of the paper from that week. The author did a great job on the write-up... what a hoot!

4 comments:

Biddie said...

(( grin )) purty fine!! I see a "NASCAR pit crew" duck in the photo - I'm suspecious - did you do this??

P.S. my doodle came today - it's neat!! Good show!! I'll get a photo to you this evening.

Biddie said...

I coudn't help but wonder if it was an advertisement for the annual rubber duck race in the bayou thru Houston .....

Michael-Ann said...

*grin* I know nothing about dem rubber duckies!

Cheryl said...

Hmmm....I seem to remember seeing pictures of little rubber duckies somewhere before...

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...