Monday, April 02, 2007

I feel like Geraldo Rivera...

...of Humble TX.


Yep! The trash is still piling up over on the other side of the fence at Carol's Lighting. Clearly this reporter has become overwhelmed with disgust at the booming lighting business' inability to manage their waste.

This report brought to you by your favorite neighborhood trailer-trash correspondent hell-bent on bringing you the very best of all the rest of the trash in the 'hood.

Suffice it to say some forms of trash are easier to get rid of than others.

HEY! Did you know one little typo can instantly transform you from being one who merely communicates with another via written word to being a person guilty of adultery with the defendant in a divorce suit? One less "r" and your done fer.

sheez...who woulda thunkit.

9 comments:

mike macgirvin said...

Composition, composition. I think the entire message is lost (at least on me) because the focal point is the beauty in the foreground. The background for all intents and purposes doesn't even exist.

Becky C. said...

But I see determination in that face:)

~Becky

Michael-Ann said...

YES! Ima a gorgeous (but oh-so-seriously-determined) trailer-trash-mamma-reporter!

At last!

:) Hope all is well and wonderful in ya'll's world.

Shelli said...

go get 'em gorgeous!!

Carolyn said...

I think I'm trying too hard to locate the typo you speak of...

Also, if the trash problem can be solved, you are the one that can do it! Go Get'em! These folks are lunatics and lazy...

Carolyn said...

p.s. Great Photo! Check out that pensive determination! WooHoo!!
Go Mikie! Go Mikie!

JaneDoughnut said...

I'm with carolyn. I'm not going to be able to concentrate until I've figure out what typo you mean.

Michael-Ann said...

:) well, I would not had known it myself had I not looked up my spelling to begin with!

correspondent vs. corespondent according to Merriam Webster.

Carolyn said...

aha...

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...