Monday, February 12, 2007

Will Work for Tequila

Been getting caught up on all the contacts I made during the convention last week...It is pouring down rain here right now so I guess we have a cold front coming through... I forgot to wear panties this morning so I hope that I don't get a leg mangled in a car accident on the way home from work this evening which would require the abulance person to have to cut away my jeans only to get a big Britney Spears pubic surprise.

What?!!

It could happen.

5 comments:

Carolyn said...

you rebel you! ha!

Carolyn said...

p.s. if one works for tequila I guess it includes a siesta as well...!!!:) especially on a rainy day like today----ah! sweet sweet pillow! is it still 6 am?...DRATS!I do actually love mornings and how I got here, to these words via the tequila-talk, well, alas only my other self knows...back to the porch via lunch. Today I am having reheated something or another...later!

mike macgirvin said...

Don't worry too much about the ambulance person. Nothing a cold shower won't fix. It's all those paparazzi chasing you that can be a problem.

Shelli said...

will work for tequila, huh? doing what? hee hee hee
as for the other, i'm not even going there! LOL

Michael-Ann said...

:) HOWDY YA'LL!

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...