...not a GREAT storm, but a nice one has rolled in over us. A little bit of lightening and thunder is dancing around us at the moment here at work. What does this mean?
1. The temperature has dropped and is now closer to pleasant range.
2. I am wet, because I had to go stand in the rain.
3. Gordy WILL be wet as he is riding the motorcycle on his lunch break right now.
4. The tadpoles eeking out their existance in the dwindeling puddles of the hole I dug in the yard have just been given another day or so to perhaps make it to toad-ism.
5. The little sulphur butterfly that flitted haphazardly between raindrops passing me as I stood in the rain did not make it through the next parking lot, the rain downed it somewhere by a red Chevy malibu.