Thursday, June 10, 2010

My Sister Cheryl

I just wanted to take a moment to say something to/about you. We have had many recent wonderfully long, sometimes deep, sometimes light-hearted, often stream-of-conscious conversations. You have helped me with creative blocks, garden spots, bad days, low points and loneliness even. Yesterday we dipped into the past and all i can say is I am so happy we have crossed that emotional chasm to get to where we are today. I could not ask for a dearer friend or a better sister. You are marvelously witty, smart, and creative--fiercely loyal, big-hearted, and supportive... thank you, I love you!

Here's to having sisters!

3 comments:

Biddie said...

What a wonderful post to read - I'm so grateful that you two have each other to share these things with!

Michael-Ann said...

Good morning! Love you Mom!

Cheryl said...

Wow...thank you. I too feel much more whole knowing I have you out there in the world :)

You've got me all soppy now, I'm going to have to give you a call and not get your blog all mushy.

I love you too.

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...