Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Betchya dint think i wood :)

Okay... so when I am not so busy at work - or I just need a break from the flickering monotony on the computer screens that surround me at my desk... I go on treasure hunts...usually looking for some jewel in the form of a blog belonging to a fellow artist. Today I found a goody. I have NO idea who this fellow really is or where he lives, but I would guess it is somewhere urban.

I like MANY forms of art... as long as there is something visually appealing, some feeling that captivates, I am intrigued by what I would try to describe as graffiti-influenced art (as much as I like some graffiti - *grin*)

Perhaps it has something to do with the urban/graffiti/intense/whatever-you-call-it art seeming to embody the exact OPPOSITE of what a viewer of my art said to me having not ever seen me:

"How old are you?"

"Forty-three. Why do you ask?"

"Because your art looks like it was done by an old person."

The conversation went something like that.

Anyway, check out this person's stuff, he has a few blogs sporting his work... I bet he is young ;)

Here's some thingees I saw that I really dig:

Mind Control in his Illusions/SoulJacker blog.
Blue PRT #1 video short of odd-sillyness on his Release blog.

There was one of him and his wife "Forever" - or something like that, and a photo manipulation/montage using an image of his wife in a primarily blue-ish composition that I liked a lot too... but now I try to go back and find the dang images and they won't load for me. Oh well, you gotta go look around for yourself and see.

4 comments:

LadyTerri said...

I went to SoulJackers site and Mind Control is really freaky, I loved it! :)

Shelli said...

when someone asks how old you are, say: "old enuff to know better, too young to care!" LOL

Michael-Ann said...

*GRIN*

Biddie said...

mind over matter - think longevity - you are still young - just growing some sprouts of wisdom and maturity - much more rewarding than raw youthful energy ....

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...