Saturday, January 26, 2019

Ketogenic Diet, Husband is being a jerk.

I've been routinely cooking ketogenic meals for a few weeks now. DH wants to be on the diet. A friend recently had a minor stroke and we (along with many others) are taking care of him. Coincidentally, the friend's doc wants him on the keto diet so we are furnishing him with his meals. Tonight has been a weird night, just one in another of many weird nights. DH told me to "fuck off" when I came into the kitchen to help sort out the dishes he had unloaded from the dishwasher (they were dirty) and put into the cabinets. He said "fuck off" was meant in the spirit of Chef Gordon Ramsey. I can't recall the last time someone told me to fuck off. It made me want to fight back. Instead, I just sat down on the couch and wrote this. No, YOU fuck off. Turns out, later as he was looking very annoyed, he admits that he is quite annoyed with an earlier comment I made about his lack of good foreplay in response to him grabbing me, pulling me toward him, and telling me how I could put out. wow. i really hate where this has gone.

No comments:

The Morning After Jerkiness

It has been that slow creep from silent defense shields in place to tiny snippets of less awkward conversation sometimes accompanied by an o...